Tuesday 24 April 2012

The Inevitable

Well, here we go . I have started a blog. I have no idea what I'm going to write about but I suppose that's the beauty of having one. I can write about everything and nothing,

Today, after deciding to spend the whole day in my PJ's (like a right Jezza Kyle addict), I was beckoned to the parental's house to 'sort out' the energy bill. Great , I'm off and I'm still nagged.

This doesn't sound to bad but I can assure you that I could really do without the obvious impending argument that will emerge about things out of my control. For example, "why did you buy that there? you could have got that cheaper by driving 30 miles away from home to get it £1 cheaper in a different store!
Or " If you stopped paying those prices for things - they would have to bring the price down eventually! ( yes, they probably would in 10 years when said item is out of date or extremely unfashionable. Hence the reason I now ignore advice from others regarding purchases.

So , off I go to get some more blogger fodder for anyone to read. if anyone is gonna bother to ......hmmph

No comments:

Post a Comment