Tuesday 24 April 2012

On Repeat

Well after the much anticipated energy bill format debate at my parents, I'm not surprised that I have ended up with a need for junk food!

A well earned trip to KFC and I'm a satisfied bunny. Im not literally a bunny as that would A: be very weird ( can you imagine a spontaneous explosion of rabbit ears and tail) b: A real money maker - kids parties here I come or secret option number 3 (or c:) really sick- can you imagine a rabbit sitting in a car munching on a chicken burger. kinda sureal.

I am now bored, I have spent 3 hours on Sims 3. If only I could design my life in such a manner. Decorate house, pet cat, feed cat, sing at bar, buy new car, love new car smell (enough to make me really happy) , date local bar manager, dump bar manager, be sad, eat kiwi lime pie, be happy , sleep until fully rested.

Iv been listening to the local radio station all day. You know your getting older when your latest purchase is the best thing you have EVER bought.. Yes, I have bought a little personal radio with a built in speaker. Initially it was for the football on a saturday. The DAB radio just doesn't like it when the router is on so an AM/FM radio was needed. However this little radio has been all round the place with me, bathroom , kitchen, study and even the bedroom.However, I feel sorry for the little thing having repeated itself all day. I think I have heard that a new TV film is being made of liz taylor about 12 times, Mr Beiber's new song about 7 and also that tomorrows weather is going to be 'shocking'. Great , just what I want to  hear. I suppose that means I will be playing the sims tomorrow also.

Or....... I could read my kindle (I love my kindle). Currently, i am of course reading a star wars novel. However this one is a little different, its seems as though its full of zombies! excellent! Of course it has Han Solo and Chewie in it. I haven't got far enough yet to see if they survive, but I'm pretty sure they do considering its based before A New hope. Its a bit like watching the titanic, you know the ending already but there is this little atom of curiosity that thinks "maybe they won't die and the boat won't sink - just this once".

I have also noticed that ,make up makes me look my age. Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment